Monday, November 15, 2010

Impulse number 2

A boy and a girl sitting next to each other on an airplane. Not talking at all.

He-
We have been sitting in silence for two hours, isn't that a little awkward for you?
She- Yeah, I don't seem to mind it.
He- Please?
She-...Sarah
He-Wow! She speaks! Well I am Jack.
She- Okay Jack, well the flight is over, it was nice to meet you.
He-That's it? Can I get your number?
She- Bye Jack.
He- Wait! I really need your number!
She- You don't know anything about me. Plus, my parents taught me not to talk to strangers.
He- Just don't consider me a stranger. We sat by eachother on the plane for two hours.
She- Tell me one thing you know about me. (Besides my name).
He- Your stubborn enough to not give me your phone number.
She- Your good.

He- How about we get to know each other a little better by having dinner
Saturday night.

She- That's a possiblity.
He- It's offical, I need your number.
Sarah hands Jack her business card.
She- Pick me up at 7:00. Don't be late:)

No comments:

Post a Comment