Sunday, October 31, 2010

Impulse

Two middle aged strangers sitting next to eachother on an airplane ride to Boston.

He- So why are you going to Boston?

She-Why do you want to know?

He- Nevermind then... I am going for business, not that you care.

She- I am not trying to be rude, but I have never met you before.

He- Haven't you ever learned to be nice to strangers?

She- I was told the opposite.

He- Haha. I can't sit here for three hours talking to someone whose name I don't even know.

She- Can't you just not talk to me?

He- If thats what you want... Ok, we have been sitting in silence for two hours. Please?

She- My name is Sarah...

He- Well Sarah, it is nice to meet you, I am Jack.

She- Now I feel obligated to ask what your boring business is?

He- It is way far from boring! If you think business is boring then what do you do?

She- I am a actress, in training. Just coming out for a new movie I am starring in.

He- Wow I am impressed, what is it called?

She- Purple pillows.

He- Haha is it for playhouse disney?

She- You are a jerk. (gave him a slap)

He- Well we are here.

She- It was nice talking to you Jack.

He- Hey maybe well you are here we could have some dinner, and finish where we left off.

She- Maybe we could. You know I am not supposed to be nice to strangers.

He- Wait! I need your number!

She- Bye Jack

1 comment:

  1. Action- The boy, Jack, wants the girl to give him her name and phone number.

    Conflict- The girl, Sarah doesn't give her phone number or name out to strangers.

    Event-Jack keeps bugging Sarah so finally she gives him her name, but leaves him hanging by not giving him her phone number. Also, Sarah is a little interested in Jack, but tries to hide it.

    Change- I think I could of started my scene out when Jack said we have been sitting in silence for two hours. Maybe ended with Jack searching Boston for Sarah.

    ReplyDelete