Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you. I'm thinking about you like books think about reading. Like spoons think about forks. Like fries think about fry sauce. Like baseballs think about mitts. Like hammers think about nails. I'm thinking about you like flowers think about blooming. Like the sun thinks about shining. Like eggs think about easter. Like peanut butter thinks about jam. I'm thinking about you like liquids think about cups. Like T.V.'s think about remotes. Like socks think about shoes. Like summer thinks about swimming. Like camping thinks about smores. Like athletes think about first place. I'm thinking about you. Like always.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Thats really good! I really enjoyed your ending! Its a nice twist! :) Really cute blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete